The Nomad™ real estate investing strategy has you buying properties as an owner-occupant, living in them for at least a year… to fulfil your obligations to the lender for getting a low/nothing down loan with better interest rates… then converting them to a rental and moving into a new property.
Repeat this until you have the number of rental properties you desire.
But, how does the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy work in Fremont with Fremont housing prices, rents, taxes, insurance and rents with today’s interest rates?
How quickly can you achieve financial independence using the strategy?
How risky is the strategy?
In this class, James will walk you through the basics of the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy including all the assumptions we used for Fremont and you can see exactly how effective… or ineffective… the Nomad™ strategy is in Fremont with Fremont, California numbers.
BONUS: Plus, you’ll be able to copy the Scenario into your own Real Estate Financial Planner™ account to modify any of our assumptions that you think we might have got wrong and see how that impacts the plan.
James has modeled just over 300 different US cities for this class for you to choose from, jump right to Fremont:
Watch the video version of this class:
Resources Mentioned In Class
- Cash Flow Power Meter™ - Learn about the Cash Flow Power Meter™ that appears at the top of assumptions for every property.
- Return Quadrants™ - Learn about all the different Return Quadrants™ and how we use them to show you how a property is performing.
- Everything You Learned About Deal Analysis is Wrong – ROIQ+R™ - A full class on the Return Quadrants™ and both the why we use reserves in our return calculations and how to use reserves when doing these cacluations.
- Model - Select YOUR CITY and see the Baseline Nomad™ Scenario.
- Real Estate Investor FIRE - Learn about the different types of Financial Independence Retire Early (FIRE) for real estate investors with this full class.
- Asset Allocation Secrets of Real Estate Investors - Learn about asset allocation for real estate investors in this special class recording.
- The Ultimate Guide to Private Mortgage Insurance - Learn all about Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) in this special class recording.